PRAIRIE Institute undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the website of PRAIRIE : prairie-institute.fr
The prairie-institute.fr website is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Pepper Cube reveals that 76% of the RGAA 4.1 criteria are met.
List of non-compliant criteria:
- Criterion 1.1 Does each image have a text alternative?
- Criterion 2.1 Does each inline frame have a frame title?
- Criterion 9.2 On each Web page, is the document outline coherent?
- Criterion 10.2 On each Web page, is visible content still available when style sheets or images are disabled?
- Criterion 10.3 On each Web page, is information still understandable when style sheets are disabled?
- Criterion 10.5 On each Web page, are CSS declarations for background and foreground colors appropriate?
- Criterion 10.14 For each Web page, are hidden texts correctly rendered by assistive technologies?
- Criterion 11.1 Does each form field have a label?
- Criterion 12.6 On each Web page, are groups of important links (menu, navigation bar…) and the main content area identified?
- Criterion 12.9 On each Web page, navigation must not contain keyboard trap. Has this rule been followed?
- Criterion 12.11 On each Web page, is the additional content that appears when hovering, focusing or activating an interface component reachable with the keyboard if necessary?
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 01/02/2023.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Chrome version 101.0.4951.67
- Firefox version 100.0.2
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Outils de Développement (Chrome et Firefox)
- Plugin Wave
- Colour Contrast Checker
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity :
- Legal notice https://prairie-institute.fr/legal-notice-and-credits/
- About us: https://prairie-institute.fr/about-us/
- Chairs: https://prairie-institute.fr/chairs/
- Presentation of a researcher: https://prairie-institute.fr/chairs/allassonniere-stephanie/
- Newsroom: https://prairie-institute.fr/news/
- Page of a news: https://prairie-institute.fr/2022/12/20/5139/
- List of all events: https://prairie-institute.fr/events/
- Page of an event: https://prairie-institute.fr/evenement/interplay-between-ai-and-mathematical-modelling-in-the-post-structural-genomics-era/
- List of all research areas
- Page of a research area
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.