2021 Winter School on AI for Health
The Winter School will take place at the Cordeliers, a historic site in the heart of Paris, generously provided by the University of Paris.
Registration info will be available here.
- Sophia Ananiadou (UK), Director at the National Centre for Text Mining (UK), Turing Fellow and Chair in Computer Science at the University of Manchester, on “Biomedical Text Mining: methods, tools and applications”
- Michael Bronstein (UK), Professor & Chair in Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition at Imperial College London
Head of Graph Learning Research, Twitter, UK, on “Geometric deep learning on graphs and manifolds: going beyond Euclidean data”
- Dorin Comaniciu (USA), Senior Vice President for AI and Digital Innovation at Siemens Healthineers, on “Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare: The Road Ahead”
- Anna Goldenberg (Canada), Varma Family Chair in Biomedical Informatics and Artificial Intelligence and Senior Scientist (Genetics and Genome Biology), at the Hospital for Sick Children Associate Research Director (Health) at the Vector Institute Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto, on “Machine Learning for Computational Biology and Healthcare”
- Pearse Keane (UK), Associate Professor at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, UK, Consultant Surgeon at Moorfield’s Eye Hospital, UK, on “Transforming healthcare with artificial intelligence – lessons from ophthalmology”
- Susan Murphy (USA), Professor of Statistics, Professor of Computer Science at the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Radcliffe Alumnae Professor at the Radcliffe Institute, Harvard University, on “Challenges in Developing Online Learning and Experimentation Algorithms in Mobile Health”
- Adrian Weller (UK), Programme Director for AI at the Alan Turing Institute, UK, Principal Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge, UK, on “Trust and Transparency”
- …plus many more experts leading practical sessions.